xBackup: Restore Your Jailbroken Apps Easily
The xBackup application helps you easily add updates and to your iOS device by ensuring that your jailbroken apps are backed up and restored easily. xBackup is available for download at the Cydia Store at a price of $1.50 only; and is hosted in the repository called BigBoss.
If you are a person who jailbrokes your iOS device to use the applications that have not been supported by Apple, then the xBackup app is for you. Every time iTunes is updated, the apps that you have installed are not automatically synced.
To easily restore your jaibroken apps using xBackup, complete the following steps:
- Run the xBackup application.
- Ensure that you tap the Backup option before you update your device to a newer iOS version.
- Connect the device with iTunes, and allow the device to sync.
The sync complete will be indicated.
4. Apply a new firmware.
Note: iTunes has a copy of your jailbroken apps in a backup file.
5. After completely installing the latest firmware, you can complete the following steps:
- Re-jailbreak it.
- Download the xBackup, through the Cydia Store.
- Run the application, and the tap the Restore button.
Via – [iPhone Download Blog]