What is the use of Bug Tracking Software
A bug tracking system combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity as a software application that is designed to help quality assurance and programmers keep track of reported software bugs in their work. Some times it is also known as a issue tracking system.
Benefit of a bug-tracking system:
- Bug Tracking Software is centralized and able to overview the whole development of products.
- Bug tracking system track both bugs and helps in the improvements of the applications.
- It helps in maintaining the list of pending items (often called backlog) and provides valuable input when defining the product roadmap.
- Bug tracking systems are also beneficiary in generating the reports on the productivity of programmers at work flow a help in fixing bugs.
- It helps in devoting the idea pool from the software developers.
If you to know more about Comparison of issue tracking systems then have a look over below chart