How To: Turn On The All New Facebook Timeline
Facebook’s newest addition to the social networking website ‘Facebook Timeline’ has been praised by many critics all over the world. Unfortunately the feature isn’t available for public but if you want to try it we’ve got your fix right here. Just follow with us after the break and enjoy!
- Got to the Facebook Developer Page and enable it for your account. You will be required to log in to your facebook account if you are not logged in.
- Once you’re done with the first step click on the Create New App button and enter details. Whatever you name your app doesn’t matter as its not going to be showed publicly so no need to spend time thinking of a name just enter whatever comes to your mind. The same goes for the app namespace, once done with this enter the security words and move on.
- Now you’ll be greeted by whole new screen, no need to mess with all the shiny things, just click on the Open Graph button on the left(check the picture for reference).
- Facebook shall ask you to enter an action and an object for your app. Don’t get confused as we are always there to fight the bad people and help you. Enter random things in the options, just like you did earlier in the App name and App Namespace areas. We entered People can review gadget through our app that is pretty much random to us and can’t happen. Once you have entered all the details click on get started.
- Once again you will be welcomed by another page with all Martian to many of you but like we said before no need to get frightened as we are always there. You don’t need to do anything, just scroll to the bottom and click on the big blue block saying ‘Save changes and Next’. You will be required to do so a couple of time more.
- You will be taken back to the original Open Graph page, don’t worry its perfectly normal. Sit back and sip a cup of coffee for the next few minutes and then go back to the homepage of facebook (www.facebook.com). There you’ll see a large banner on the top inviting you to use the all new Facebook Timeline (check the picture for reference).