It seems that Yahoo does not want to give up about it’s non-existence on the social media sphere and desperately wants an entry into the most happening and talked about word on the internet. After unsuccessfully trying and then shutting down Yahoo 360 and another service for the Indians only, it’s trying out on an new concept which is a Twitter + Facebook = Meme.
- Andriod android Android app app Apple Apple iPad 2 Apple iPhone application applications business facebook free freeware Gadgets gmail google how to htc infographic iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Lg market Microsoft Mobile mobiles music nokia photography Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 samsung mobile social media software Tablet Tips top 10 twitter Video Window 7 windows wordpress youtube
Also, Check out
- Why Yahoo decided to step down Jerry Yang as Yahoo CEO?
- Google Introduces Voice Search For Computer
- Check Out Twitter’s Improved “Who To Follow” and Advanced Search
- Yahoo Downsizes on People and Products
- Yahoo 360 Shutting down !
- Flickr Mobile App Review with Hands on PICS
- Yahoo Buys TV Sharing App IntoNow
- Seesmic, Your Very Own Twitter Client![App]
- Twitter HTML5 Makeover for iPad users
- Microsoft redefines your search as Bing goes Live