Publish your content to Twitter directly from your RSS feed
Now you can publish your blog content to Twitter directly from RSS feed. It means whenever you post a new article on your blog, your article will automatically tweet by the service. The service is very promising and have a lots of option like you can add multiple twitter accounts, change post frequency, Update now button to update the feeds automatically, URL shortening etc.
The most fascinating part is its Dashboard where you can watch following data on a same page:
1)You can closely watch number of visit weekly.
According to RSS 2 Twitter “.”It is easiest way to publish your content to twitter, directly from your RSS feeds. We don’t ask for your twitter username and password, the authentication is secure using OAuth.”
Its Main features are:
- – Secure using OAuth, we don’t ask for your twitter username and password
- – Add multiple Twitter accounts
- – One RSS feed can be associated with multiple twitter accounts
- – Choose different update frequencies for your feeds
- – “Update now” button to update a feed immediately
- – URL shortening for longer text include
- – Choose to include RSS feed title only, title and description or description only
- – Filter updates with “include only with” and “exclude with”
- – Add a chosen Prefix to your updates
- – Analytics: track your update clicks
You can follow RSS2twitter on @rss2twitteer.