Off-contract Verizon’s iPhone 4 cost about $50 over AT&T iPhone 4
AT&T and Verizon sell the iPhone 4, and prices it based on storage capacity. The two cellular providers, AT&T and Verizon, also sell the iPhone for different prices when purchased off-contract.
According to 9to5mac there is a difference of pricing between the AT&T and Verizon pricing. The different is about $50.
AT&T’s no contract phones:
- 16 GB iPhone 4 for $599
- 32 GB iPhone 4 for $699
Verizon’s no contract phones:
- 16 GB iPhone 4 for $649
- 32 GB iPhone 4 for $749
- Has launched a CDMA version on the iPhone.
- Does not have simultaneous voice or data on 3G.
- Does not have global roaming capability.
- Has an early upgrades at launch.
- Does not have the WiFi mobile hotspot.
- Does not have an efficient unlimited data plan.