Nokia Window Phone 7 Plan Leaked Details
Windows Phone 7 has been announced as the main platform. This was a decision that was taken less than 2 months ago. The Nokia WP prototype was first assessed by a Russian tech analyst called Eldar Murtazin, who has revealed interesting details about the way forward for the company as far as the Nokia WP 7 goes.
Some of the reported findings that have been leaked out are as follows:
- Qualcomm chipsets will be used, because it is a Microsoft requirement.
- The first Nokia WP7 phone will probably be released end of January or early February 2012.
- The first prototype of Nokia’s WP7 handset looks like a Nokia X7 with a WVGA screen.
- The phone reportedly uses the QSD8250.
- It has a 8 megapixle camera with flash and auto-focus
- The Nokia W7 also resembles the HTC Mozart
Nokia W8: It is working on it to be a successor of Nokia N8.
- Will have a 12 megapixel camera.
- Will have Qualcomm dual-core chips
- Will have Adreno 320 graphics
- Portrait QWERTY will be a mimic of the Nokia E series. This is being developed by the fins and could be made available to users in March or April 2012 costing around $500.
- Affordable devices with touchscreen will be similar to Nokia W7.
Apart from these phones and updates, it has been reported that Nokia will also release 12 other WP7 devices. Additionally, that Symbian will go through major changes has also been reported.
via – [Phone Arena]