Motorola Droid 3 with Verizon Coming on July 7
Motorola’s DROID 2, when it was released created a stir in the market, now with its 3rd version – DROID 3 – things are expected to be even better. Rumour has it that Motorola along with Verizon will probably release Droid by July 7, 2011.
Though Motorola and Verizon (the Android leader in the US) are being discreet about this release, Gameloft has gone a step ahead and added DROID 3 (Motorola XT862) as one of the devices that Gameloft is compatible with. This surely has stirred a lot of interest amongst DROID enthusiasts and Motorola and Verizon followers.
Previously, reports of the phone’s feature were leaked out and recorded by different news and phone websites. The most interesting update include that it will not be LTE-compatible. Additionally, reports suggested that the features could include an 8 megapixel rear camera, a 4-inch qHD display, and a 5-row QWERTY keyboard.
Features of the DROID 3 are as follows:
- Processor: Dual Core, TI OMAP 4, 1000 MHz
- Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, headphones connector, DLNA
- Camera: Back: 8 megapixels auto focus, Geo tagging, Front: 1.3 megapixels
- Expandable Memory: microSD, microSDHC
- Keyboard: Full keyboard QWERTY
via – Phone Arena