YouTube might just be the best of ways to watch videos. But every now and then there comes a moment when we get those urges to watch videos of our favorite artists but network connction plays dirty and we end up praying for network reception. Even then, there are times when buffering a video takes too long and leaves us frustrated. I’am pretty sure, you would have wished that you could watch a video offline. Thankfully, we have a Cydia tweak for doing just that.
Just follow these simple steps to download YouTube videos to your iPad or iPhone:
- First you’ll need to go into Cydia, search for and download ‘Chrome Downloader Plus’
- Then open up the Chrome browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Head over to YouTube and find your favorite video.
- You’ll then see a little knob at the bottom of the screen, pull that up and then choose your preferred resolution
- It’ll then ask you where you want to save it and it’ll start downloading.
- To access your downloads just tap on the ‘three bars’ icon at the top of the browser. It’s next to the web address entry bar.
- You’ll see a new tab called ‘Download Manager’ and you can find all of your downloaded videos in there.
With Chrome Downloader plus, you can download not just YouTube videos but a lot more. The tweak works really well.
NOTE: Your iOS device needs to be Jailbroken to enable Cydia.