Discover New Apps on Mac, iPad and iPhone with Wootish
There have been many ways to search for apps for different devices, however, none compare to Wootish. It helps you easily find different apps available for different devices including your Macs, iPads and iPhones. The entire search process is user-centric and helps you easily get the application you are looking for. Additionally, it provides the options to choose between paid and unpaid services.
Wootish helps you easily search for the app that you want, using very easy steps. To search for an app in the Wootish website, complete the following steps:
1. From the Device drop-down list box, select the device for which you are searching for an application.
2. From the Category drop-down list box, select the categories that you would like to search for apps.
3. From the Price drop-down list box, select one of the following depending on your need:
- Select Both, to look for paid and free apps.
- Select Paid, to look for paid apps.
- Select Free, to look for free apps.
4. Click Discover.
Based on your selection, the available apps are displayed. The complete details of the apps are displayed, with screenshots; and you can directly download the app from the website, if you wish to.
What’s more, this website that makes you app search so easy is available to all users free of cost; the only payments you will need to make are the paid services you wish to download.