BSNL Penta T-Pad WS702 – Surprisingly Priced
India’s widest network BSNL has launched the tablet under the model Penta T-Pad WS702C built by Panel Technologies.
Powering the Penta T-Pad, is the Android 4.0 well known as Ice Cream Sandwich.
The 7” multi-touch wide display screen offers a pixel dimension of 1024 X 600, a great feature for the size.
For a perfect voice and data, the BSNL’s SIM is ably supported by the slot of the 2G GSM SIM.
The new BSNL’s tablet is powered with 1.2 G Hz CPU combined with Malt 400 GPU.
The smart unit Penta T-Pad WS702C has 1GB DDR3 RAM to deliver consistent and solid performance.
Pentel boasts the new tablet has a built-in 3D acceleration graphics capability as its USP. But the product spec does not point this special feature.
Following are the speculations of the new Penta T-Pad WS702C from BSNL
- Platform: Android 4.3 (ICS)
- Display: A 7” capacitive multi-touch screen delivering 1024X 600 pixels
- Processor: Cortex AB CPU @1.2 GHz; Mali-400 GPU; 1GB RAM with DDR3 facility
- Internal storage: 8 GB with a slot for 32 GB microSD
- Other special includes BSNL 2G SIM, a mini-USB support for external 2G & 3G dongles applicable for both GSM and CDMA; Wi-Fi 3.5 mm jack; and HDMI Out facility.
- Power Backup: A 4000mA battery with a capacity of 6 hours of backup.
- Other package contents and accessories: USB cable, power adopter and a user manual.