Following so much tweeples is such mess when we have over does of updates on public timelines. Recently, I found a new app which help you to manage and analyze your Twitter profile and community. SocialBro is a nice tool which is based on Adobe Air and offers different search criteria together with filters for all your followers.
To use this app, all you have to do is login by using Twitter account and after logging in you find lots of options based on your followers and friends. By using this app, you can easily find who is not following you and also whom you are not following. In other words, we can also say that it offer all details of your account.
- Download whole profile information of followers and friends to a local database and you can also use this information when you are offline.
- Find new followers and friends using different queries like name, location and description
- Filter and re-order search results
- Create Twitter lists using search results
- Easily find who is not following you
- Find new followers for you
- Manage multipe accounts
One of the great thing I like about this app is that, it is available for desktop as well as an Google Chrome extension and it can easily detect spammers, noisy users, influential users, famous users, newbies from amongst your friends and or followers.
SocialBro is in beta phase and you can try it out by signing up an account to get started with this app.