Smartphones have replaced point and shoots as the main tool for everyday photography thanks to those gazillion pixels on these devices. Consequently, they become a huge store house of hundreds of pictures over time. No less than treasure, these pictures are near and dear just as the memories attached to them. Backing up them then, makes sense!
Mobogenie is a Windows PC software that lets you connect your Android Smartphone to your computer via USB. Once it’s up and running, your can accomplish various tasks such as manage contacts, text messages, download free wallpapers, ringtones, games and other android apps. You can also backup your phones, contacts, messages, apps, pictures, music and videos.
To backup your pictures follow the steps given below.
- Launch Mobogenie with administrator rights (right click and choose Run as administrator on Windows 7 and 8, switch user in Windows Xp).
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android Smartphone. To see how to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone, click here.
- Connect your device to PC with a USB cable.
- Mobogenie will automatically download the required drivers for your device.
- Once connected, on the home window, click Backup.
- Check the options that you wish to backup, pictures in this case and hit Backup.
- Wait for backup to be created.
- Once the backup is set up you can disconnect your device and come back any time later to restore.
Download Mobogenie here: Mobogenie