App of the Week: Focus Timer Reborn
Time is a standout amongst the most critical resource anyone has and yet most of us neglect to advance our time administration abilities and point the finger at a time for our failures. Sometimes we feel we have an abundance of time, while sometimes it just slips out of our hand like sand. Hence, one should flock to time management apps that help you manage and make the most of you time. One such app that we love is Focus Timer Reborn, that not only helps us to manage our time better but also helps in increasing our productivity.
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set the Pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes)
- Work on the task until the timer rings.
- After the timer rings, put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
- If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (3–5 minutes), then go to step 2.
- After four Pomodoros, take a longer break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step.
It monitors our work duration and creates a log which helps us to analyze and monitor our performance. Based in cloud, these logs makes the app reliable as it syncs all the data at one place. Furthermore, this app has no annoying ads which is one of the most annoying problems we face using mobile apps.
It’s acknowledged that time administration expands our profitability as well as gives us a superior comprehension of our execution and work capacities which is particularly effortlessly done by this application. So don’t hold up, download the Focus Timer application from Google Play Store Now –