Answer a Simple Question and you could Win Motorola Xoom
The Motorola Xoom is going to be the Android tablet to beat in the current market, and one of it could be yours if you participate in the Android Central and Wyse Technology Contest! To win the Motorola Zoom, all you need to do is answer a simple question.
In the contest add a comment and tell Android Central and Wyse Technology how PocketCloud has helped (or will) help you do what you do better.
Remember that the answer must be added only as a comment on the Contest page, and the comment must answer the specific question of ‘how PocketCloud has or will help you do what you do better’.
Adding any other comments like ‘Yes’ or ‘I would like to win’ will not help you win a Motorola Zoom! The only way to win it is to answer the specific question.
Things you must know about this contest:
- The contest has been developed by Android Central in partnership with Wyse Technology, developer of the PocketCloud application.
- You must be a US resident and over 13 years of age to participate in the contest.
- The contest will give away one unactivated and free Motorola Xoom tablet that will run the Honeycomb version of Android.
- Wyse Technology will purchase and deliver the winner Motorola Xoom only after the Xoom is made available for purchase, possible release date is 17th of Feb.
- Read through the content rules before taking part
- The contest ends at 7 a.m. EDT Sunday, Jan. 30.
Things you must know about Motorola Xoom:
- Motorola Xoom’s launch date on Verizon is not finalized.
- It will be launched as a 3G tablet.
- This phone is the first Honeycomb (Android 3.0) tablet.
Xoom’s major features include:
- Screen Size: 10.1-inch
- Resolution: 1280×800
- Platform: Nvidia Tegra 2
- Processor: dual-core Cortex A9 based 1 GHz
- RAM: 1GigaBytes
- Back: 5 mega-pixel with dual LED flash
- Front: 2 mega-pixel for video calling
- Supports: high speed Bluetooth, WI-Fi and USB connectives