6 effective ways of using 3G Internet
If you were a blogger who is subscribed into a 3G plan, you would definitely agree that you should not waste the money that you are spending in this internet service. It is necessary for you to know how to enjoy and maximize the service where your hard-earned money goes.
Subscribing to newsletters from blogging groups or institutions is one of the ways to maximize your unlimited 3G plan. By doing such thing, you are sure that you are getting something while you are subscribed to your internet connection. Aside from that, the newsletters can help you while you are maintaining your blog. They can send you simple suggestions on how you could start your blog or they can provide the most effective tips and tricks to power it up.
You may also try to search the internet for the best web-based tools that you can use for your blog. For sure, you can easily find these tools through your internet connection in just a snap. What is even finer about using these tools with the internet connection that you have is that you can almost use them simultaneously without the hassle yielded by data buffering.
Lastly, you may try to synchronize your blog with the social networking sites that you use. By doing such thing, you can easily gain followers and you can increase the web traffic that your blog receives.
List of average activities that i will do using Internet (if it is Aircel’s 3G)
What will I’ll do with unlimited 3G & how Aircel’s new 3G plans would help me?
1. The best way to use unlimited 3G is already mentioned in my tweet!
Wi-Fi Tethering, update blog on the go, use @wordpress, @instagram @Pinterest @Facebook @twitter & @Dropbox #[email protected] http://bitly.com/3gtwitter
2. On an average around 22% of my time spent in social networking while using Facebook, Twitter & Foursquare. So definitely i’ll use Aircel’s 3G for pumping up my social experience, no need to wait for loading icons while processing photo uploads on Facebook 🙂
3. I have installed many 3rd party apps on mobile to track daily deals. Around 5% of my daily time spend while online Shopping while sparing time on ebay, snapdeal & amazon. With Aircel’s 3G i don’t have to sour my shopping experience as it will not through unsuccessful transactions due to lack of internet speed & connectivity.
4. Online research plays a crucial role in my work so around 21% of my time spend on searching for various resources and niche research.
5. Gone are the days one we use to download music, it’s all about streaming. I like to listen most of the songs & dj edits on sondcloud, grooveshark & Youtube. Yeah around 13% of my time spent in using multimedia sites. This means now i can enjoy streaming in seconds & no wait time in buffering.
6. Internet is all about business but i spend only 19% of time spent in emails & communication. Yeah i can do work on the go with Aircel’s 3g!
7. Again i need to get update with lots of news so around 20% of my time spent in reading news feed & content. I’m sure i can save lot of time with an unlimited & fast 3g internet.
Some common facts about the usage of Internet i.e How others are using Internet
Some interesting common trends on how folks are using 3G Internet
Why Internet is so important & how it is affecting our life style
Have a look over below infographic from rogers survey, you will get the answers!
Conclusion of the infographic:
Tip: You can use the below ways to use internet!
– 98% folks use the Internet to uconnect with family and friends.
– 94% folks use the Internet to do personal banking and manage their finances.
– 93% folks use the Internet to research health issues and symptoms.
– 92% folks use the Internet to watch movies and television.
– 34% guys would give up alcohol to use the Internet.
– 31% folks would go without chocolate to use the Internet.
– 79% folks say that the Internet allows them to connect in ways that make their lives better now.
– 72% folks expect the Internet to play an increasingly important role in the next five years.
– 97% folks use the Internet to follow the news.
– 27% folks would skip coffee to use the Internet.
– 6% folks would give up regular sex to use the Internet.
– 4% folks would go without daily bathing to use the Internet.
– 4% folks would choose the Internet over personal contact with others.
Note: I have written this post as an entry for Aircel’s 3G contest and i’m sure my ways to optimizing work & spending time on Internet will give you some tips to optimise your ways of Internet usage.