10 Twitter Tools to Increase your Social Media Efficiency
The general rule about social media is that it is only as good as you can use it. So, finally being efficient and effective on social media finally depends on you. Twitter is a social media that has been gaining in popularity with millions of users accessing it. With the kind of population it has it becomes of prime importance to ensure that your voice is heard and you understand the implications of what you put out there for everyone to see. Here are a list of 10 tools that Twitter offers to make your tweets reach the right kind of audience, at the right time, and can provide you with feedback on how you have done.
1. Tweetdeck : This is like a personal browser to stay in touch with the latest updates and being in touch with your contacts. It can be used to customize tweets with columns, groups, saved searches and automatic updates. It helps you stay in touch with people and topics of your choice easily.
2. HootSuite : It is a tool that helps you manage multiple social networks all using one client the HootSuite. It also makes it easy to manage many users over many social network accounts for companies that have more than one contributor. Additionally, it also provides graphs to show individual and group contribution statistics.
3. Nurph : This is a tool that helps you chat on Twitter. One of the best ways to make a social network work for you is to be on it and have a voice. Nurph. You can tweet to nurph.com YourTwitterName, this can then be used to bring your friends & followers together for a real-time chat.
4. CoTweet : It helps marketing and customer support professionals to manage their social media conversations from a centralized dashboard. This ensures that the communication goes from corporations of any size are all speaking in one language. This is useful for companies of all sizes.
5. Twellow : Twellow is similar to the yellow pages, except that this maintains a directory of public Twitter accounts. It also categorises the accounts and has search features that can help you find the people and categories that are of importance to you.
6. Twoorl : Twoorl is a web application that gives you updates on the impact that your Twitter account in the Twitter world. It provides you information with metrics on usage trends, associated clouds and user comparisons. It is priced at $9.90 a month and has a 20 day free trial available.
7. Twaitter : Twaitter helps you schedule your Twitter messages with easy. It helps you regulate the Twitter messages, manage your calendar, translate your tweets to different languages and update your blogs and RSS feed to your Twitter account.
8. Dlvr.it : This tool provides you the option to unite your blog with your Twitter. If you have written a blog and want to share it with your Twitter followers, this tool makes the transition easy. It provides you the option to syndicate content from social media.
9. ManageFlitter : This tool helps you manage who follows you and see who is not following you back. It also provides information on which of the Twitter accounts are inactive. This ensures that you follow and are followed by people that are serious about tweeting and therefore make you more efficient.
10. The Archivist : This is a service that uses the Twitter Search API. It helps find archived tweets. Using the information that the tool returns you can create an archive, analyze, export or share the Tweet. This is developed by the Microsoft’s MIX Online team and help you gather older information easily and effectively.