10 Reasons why Microsoft Windows 8 may threaten iOS and Android
Microsoft is ready with its latest windows 8 Operating system to be launched next year. Its release could be a threat to iOS and Android controlled by Apple and Google respectively. Let us look in what ways:
10 Reasons why Microsoft Windows 8 may threatens iOS and Android
1. Window is a huge force: Billions of computers have installed windows as their OS. This is one major threatening factor for iOS and Android.
2. Great connection with enterprise users: For all the decision maker enterprises, Microsoft windows 8 could be something that would work best.
3. Microsoft may be jumping at right time towards tablets: Microsoft has learnt from the mistakes made in Windows 7. It is never too late to bring best technology in market. Here is window 8.
4. Windows 8 Supported by several vendors: More vendors are supporting windows 8 and not the former windows 7 version. This is going to boost market for Windows 8.
5. Looking in to Motorola Mobility Acquisition: Google has recently acquired Motorola mobility. Looking at this aspect they might even get to Microsoft and windows 8 too.
6. Microsoft would spend more cash: Microsoft want its tablet to grow as much in market as it can. It can certainly write more checks in research and development. It can do anything that would be coming in its way to make it big with Windows 8.
7. Windows 8 looks much robust: There are little details obtained about the look of windows 8. It is expected that it would be best for any end users and consumers with its robust look and features.
8. Windows 7 did not hit market, No worries: To believe, Microsoft windows 8 has much better and robust platform which is incomparable. If you compare the pass few versions like Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 then you can imagine the level of improvement.
9. Microsoft involved in hardware game: If Microsoft enters the tablet development market, it could be bigger threat to Android and iOS as that could be delivering best hardware.
10. Much consolidated OS market: As far as OS consolidated market is to be seen, iOS and Android should worry only about windows 8.
It is just to wait and watch the situation for which of these three is going to be the winner. Looking at present scenario, windows 8 is going to impose threats to already established iOS and Android in market.
Official Microsoft Windows 8 details can be found here: Microsoft Windows 8
Windows Developer Preview English, 32-bit (x86) (Size: 2.8 GB)
Windows Developer Preview English, 64-bit (x64) (Size: 3.6 GB)